Frequently Asked Questions

How much notice do you need?

In order for us to serve alcohol at your event we need a minimum of 10 working days, this is due to licence applications.

Do you have minimum numbers for an event?

We generally are looking for events that have 100 plus people, if your event is more intimate than this then we can discuss options, there may be a cost incurred.

Will you take cards for payments at my event?

Yes, we will accept all major credit and debit cards as well as cash.

Are there other things we can have at our functions?

Yes, of course there are! The possibilities are endless, we are part of the UK’s largest online catering and event hire company with thousands of items in stock, if you need a dance floor, we have it. We can also offer the finer things in life, such as fine Cuban cigars for sale. If there is anything you need just ask.

How much money do I get from the tenancy option?

That is something we are more than happy to discuss, just get in touch with us and we will come back to you as soon as we can.

Can I choose the drinks we have?

Of course you can! We work closely with some of the top suppliers so if there are specific things you want that is fine, we can cater for everything, a funky new ipa to a crystal skull vodka.

Do I need to provide staff?

That’s entirely up to you, with the different options we have, if you choose to have our dry hire, we simply drop and leave. Otherwise all fully trained staff will be on site from start to finish for your event.

Do I need a licence?

No, we come fully equipped with a licence to sell alcohol and we will apply for the temporary events notice, so you don’t need to worry about it.